Espousing the seamless discussion of the core science areas, the discipline-based edition of the Science and Technology series focuses on the seamless and more focused discussion of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Earth Science in separate books. This edition still follows the pedagogical design of the Science and Technology series. It covers the essential fields in the study of science, including the acquisition of knowledge with scientific investigations and the discussion of the fundamentals concepts. The books in this series lend greater value to the learning experience through a concise presentation of facts within the context of real-world situations.
Value-added enrichments and interactive supplements are similarly placed to make learning science concepts and principles an enjoyable and fruitful endeavor.
The following are the salient features of the Science and Technology series:
- Follows inquiry-based approach for greater conceptual understanding.
- Provides mathematical problems and exercises for students to further understand scientific concepts and principles.
- Provides challenging activities that enhance critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Highlights unique developments in the field of information technology to keep learners abreast of the latest technologies.
- Highlights unique developments in the field of information technology to keep learners abreast of the latest technologies